How are you supposed to get women with money?

So a lot of people say if you have a lot of money you can get women easily. How does it work, do you have to buy expensive clothes/car/etc. to show off your money? Or do you take her on expensive dates? Or just go "hey baby, I have money". I mean it seems like even if you have money you still have to play the game of showing off ur status which is the annoying part.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL I don't know how that works either. I've done very well, but I drive a modest car and live in a house below what I can afford. Living below my means got me ahead. That and investing well. Some of the ladies who look for guys with money go to golf courses and country clubs, wine tastings, and anything else associated with men who have money. I am not interested in that type. I like women with more "soul" to them and have other things going in life than looking for a wealthy guy. And not all women looking for a wealthy guy are gold diggers actually. Some like the lifestyle as often those guys own businesses. Many like business and do their part in running the businesses. I know one lady who married a well to do guy and they run two businesses and she works 7 days a week and loves the life.

Haha that sounds horrible, business is boring. That is what I'm saying, business as well as trying to compete in social status when out in public is just not something I'm interested in! It seems like you'll get women like that if you're simply into those things, regardless of whether you have money or not. The problem is it seems like a lot of people are into those things and I can't find someone whose personality I click with.

Yeah I agree with you and I'm the same way. I always wear jeans and a t-shirt (even to work some of the time). Although I guess if you think about where my apartment is and the size then you can tell how much I make but most people don't know that unless we're close friends

But yeah I'd prefer to be with someone who is independent and works hard too, and isn't too entitled. I mean for me it's like what do I have to prove to other people? Nothing, because I am secure in myself. I mean this question was only half serious, because I wouldn't want someone who likes me just for having money, but at the same time it's very hard to find anyone who also "doesn't have anything to prove" if you know what I mean

What Girls Said 5

• Don't let that bother, some women are confusing when it comes to money, basically anything. Just be yourself and if you want to surprise with a nice expensive date go for it! don't let her know how much money you have. It's not her business to know.

• Why would you want the kind of women who is drawn to you only for your money?

Because I literally never meet anyone who I click with personality wise, but I'm lonely.

• Some guy said he'd give me $5000-$10000 a month if I would "accompany" him, more if I'm a virgin.
    I turned him down, but it might work for some girls...

• drive up to a club or a place where single women hang out and start to flirt. The gold diggers shall float to the surface. (and sure the other stuff you say in the post can go in too,)

• Go to sugardaddy. com

What Guys Said 9

• Learn "game", although your goal isn't necessarily to be a player or playboy or anything. Understanding attraction principles and fundamentals as well as flirting techniques and more importantly having set "clear goals" and having a good trustworthy supportive friend or group of friends that can be your "wingmen" and that you can tap into to introduce anyone they know that are single ladies that might be interested.

Having a substantial amount of money Can help significantly, but if it's just to flaunt the really expensive stuff you have you might only attract the wrong kind of people such as gold diggers. It still requires techniques, practice, and strategy, and willingness to allow failure and rejections to happen as you learn in the whole dating process.

I just don't like playing social games, it's boring and annoying so I was wondering if you can bypass that by having money but apparently not

• You dress like a rich man. That'll get them coming. Then you buy them drinks, tell them you'll take them to your luxurious house in your luxurious car. Then you show them pictures of your dope ass vacations in yachts and private jets. You promise them they'll be able to take advantage of your money.
    Just to be clear, you don't follow through with your promises. You bang them and then bye-bye.

P. S.: This only works with gold diggers. Women won't fall for the money. Still, there's a lot of gold diggers, so you've got plenty to choose from xD

• I drive a jaguar and wear fancy clothes as well as live in a mansion and I use none of that to get girls. Why? Because there's no point wasting time with gold diggers. If I were rich at your age (I wasn't I'm a doctor and we only start getting $$$ at 34-35), then I might use my riches to get some sex just for fun, but look for a meaningful relationship that's what's most important in life.

I don't like anyone enough and they don't like me for meaningful relationships

Then find someone. You're gonna want one someday. I was just like that when I was in my 20s, wanting sex sex sex. Trust me you're gonna want a meaningful relationship and finding one isn't easy, so it's easy to start early on. Trust me. I'm living in a big ass house with money to blow right now and 4 cars and I have no one to share it with.
      Trust me it's better to find you're true soul mate. Use apps or just go out to places you love and meet new people, such as gyms.
      You're gonna think I'm some old geezer by saying this stuff but trust me if you're rich money doesn't solve the problems of being alone, I can tell you that best.

• Hang out where people with money hang out.

Or go to a strip club and make it rain.

• You should show them you have money by showing them your fancy things (cars, clothes, gifts, etc). You'll attract mostly gold diggers though.

That's lame, so it means you still have to be "into" those things for it to work? I mean unless you're rich enough to hire someone to go buy them for you so you don't have to think about it

Well, it's the way that we show that we're rich in our society. If you don't do those things you'll probably be seen as an ordinary man.

• Some women hunt men in high paying professions (doctors, lawyers, etc.).

• Just pull up to a restaurant in an Escalade and walk in with an expensive watch and ring on with dress clothes and strike up a conversation with one that seems to be watching out the window when you pulled up in your car.
    Don't marry one though, because she can divorce you and take some of your cash.

• Like this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrjfD4GA8sk
    Then you drive away cos gold diggers ain't worth your time.

• Psychotic people everywhere