A boy I like 😊?

There is this guy. He's like my best friend but he is so confusing... When we are alone he's great we talk and fool around but when he's with people or texting he acts like he hates me. pls help

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to get him alone in a room and sit and talk to him and then I perform oral sex on him and see how that goes that's only thing I can think of for you to get his attention

So she asked him about oral and he pretended he didn't know, he said he liked her after she asked and pulled out his phone to show he never meant to be rude to her. He just invited her to a party, so, thanks for the advice on her behalf.

What Guys Said 7

• This ain't a journal bihh

• Maybe he's trying not to make it obvious to others he hates you?

This comment dose dose not make sense. He's sweet when we are alone...

• so does this prove guys and girls can't be "just friends"?

That's another thing. Yea I like him but I didn't know if we were even friends... I asked him last night when we were hanging out why and such and he said he didn't know but he said we were definitely friends 😊

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe he isn't a fan of texting, but the being with other people thing is super immature and annoying so talk to him about that.

• Just tell him what you said here. That it doesn't make sense to act one way when you're alone and another when there are people.

• It's best to ask him about it.

• Stay away from him. He is Juan insecure fucker!!!

1 private opinion(s)