Can a hot guy with a mediocre personality get girls to be all over him?

I don't have anything else to offer, just looks, would you date me just because of my looks?

• Yes, most girls
  • No, but a few of them
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• No. At first yes, but once they see that there's nothing there worth clinging to they'll drift off and find someone else. I've seen it happen all through my school years.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're rich and have a big dick, then you're bound for unlimited pussy. Unlimited.

What Girls Said 13

• yes, not most, but many.

• Yup, because looks are what attracts people in the first place - I'd recommned a casual environment like a club or bar for this experience though.

• be really good in the bedroom. the man in with and love we first meet at a rather unconventional party of sorts, many peoole would judge us for so we lie to friends and family about how exactly we met.

build chemistry, he still isn't good at expressing himself with words. he uses his body and eyes to comunicate with me mostly lol it's kinda cute and in his own way personality even if he was boring outside of the bedroom he mad up in it for doing those two things

• I might go on a first date (if I were single) but would quickly learn enough to not want a second.

• no I would never date somebody on looks alone. maybe when I was younger but now at 41 and a mother of 4 I'd choose personality and sense of humour all day long over looks. my boyfriend is a nice looking guy and obvs I fancied him from the start but even before we met face to face, the 2 hour phone call we had was so amazing I knew straight away he was the one for me!

• YES lol but I'm not sure if they'll stick around

• Different girls like different personalitys, so you'll probably find some girls who like your personality.

• Maybe some girls but if someone only has to offer looks then over time that fades away because i won't be interacting with their face but socializing with the person they truly are.

• Obviously u have a personality.. It's about finding the right girl. Lol it should be easy if you're attractive to encounter and go on many dates. Do some soul searching. I have to say, I think many girls would want to just hook up with you.

• Can't get me.

• Nah.

• Yes because it happens all the time.

• ... as long as he doesn't have a bad/obnoxious personality, we're good.

But you might want to be original with your questions, not just take someone else's and turn it around. Like pretty much every take on this site.

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah sure for hooking up

• good looks
    ofc man
    rarely a girl will take interst in personality :p

• Maybe a few would be dumb enough to stick around him. The other smart half would not

• They'd probably be interested in just a sexual arrangement with you. Which is still good.

• No, but a few of them