He asked me when I was going to come to his house but didn't invite me over?

So my guy friend, (hes called us friends) have a good time together and hangout at work and occasionally out of work. I struggle so bad with telling if he likes me more as a friend or just a friend. We snap And text pretty regularly and the last time we were together I said we should hangout and he was like yes, I'll let you know. This was about a week ago. But never initiated anything. And then today I saw him and we hung out at with him and a few other friends. He asked me when I was going to come to his house. And I didn't really reply cause I was out of it. And kind of surprised because you know, you're supposed to be invited over. I think I said I don't know tbh lol. But he then said that we (as in a group of friends) should go out clubbing. But anyway, what do you think he meant by him asking me that? I can't tell if he just wants to hookup or get to know me.

• wants to get to know you better as friends
  • just wants to hookup
  • wants to get to know you better as potential romantic interest

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Go with your gut. He only wants to hook up.

• I clicked the wrong one... He wants to hit it.