What can I do for my sick bf? He's unwell and I want to make him happy, ideas?

Like do I get his fave candy and some OJ or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• -cook him something to eat
    -grab him some medications over the counter
    -make him tea

things like that I suppose

What Guys Said 2

• Stay away from candy and OJ.
    Perhaps just go and cuddle him? rent a movie, enjoy your time together, the works.

• Break his foot. Sickness won't be so bad by comparison after that

What Girls Said 4

• Well, no to candy. When someone is sick you should give em healthy foods and liquids.

It depends what's wrong though. My partner had a horrible chest infection so I made sure he'd get up and have a really hot shower in the mornings, I'd put some eucalyptus oil in there to help clear his nose up, I'd make him food regularly, changed the sheets almost daily (sweating like crazy at night so wanted to make sure they're fresh/clean). Just little things to help him in actually getting his sickness better.

Avoid dairy or candy and stuff. If it's cold/flu like, hot tea's and water is good to break up the mucus in his throat and make it easier to eat. Steam (or steam + euc. oil) is good for clearing out a block nose. Always make sure there's some nice tissues on hand.

It might not be buying his favourite lolly, but he should totally appreciate you caring about helping him and letting him rest. It's not like I don't believe my partner can't help himself, it's just letting him know he didn't have to, that he can focus on rest opposed to having to be up and down all day etc.

• What a nice girlfriend. Give him a handjob. he'll appreciate it.

• Get him a new fresh young hooker every day for a week. They will either kill him or cure him and he will either die happy or get addicted to fresh young hookers.

• Yeah, getting him his favorite candy sounds like a good idea. :)