How would you respond if an ugly guy asks you to go out with him?

I have never been with a girl. And I like a girl from my class. I think she is gonna reject me anyway but I still wanted to ask. How would you respond if an ugly guy asks you to go out with him?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are such a weird guy. all you do is talk about how ugly you are in all your questions that you post here. If thats you in your pic, you are actually not even remotely ugly, but good looking. But it wouldn't make a difference cause your attitude is VERY ugly. I'm not trying to be mean here, but i seriously think you need psychological help. You can be the best looking guy in the world, but your attitude SUCKS and until you change that, you will never have success. It's up to you...

Then I'm gonna die alone

@Mydnite yeah Im giving up now. He might aswell dig he's own grave with this negativity.

@UglyButHonorable you see loads of ugly guys that get beautiful girls and they are actually ugly. It's because they are happy with themselves. If you never ask a girl out, you haven't tried and will never get a yes.

If you ask her out you might get a yes and you might get a no. And you won't get a no because you are ugly, everyone, including celebrities get rejected. Everyone gets rejected

@yucel_eden It's not , " might get yes , might get no " It's gonna be absolutely a rejection. Because the girl I love thinks I'm ugly as well. You see? @Mydnite , couldn't stand an ugly guy even with talking. She went. Why? Because I'm ugly. And she doesn't want to deal with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hate to say it but all pretty girls in this day and age are shallow. Thus they will always reject ugly men (unless they have $$$).

What Girls Said 4

• "No sorry I can't."
    "I have somone'

• As I said in one of your previous questions I wouldn't date someone who I found ugly, just as I wouldn't date someone who found me ugly

• If I'm not attracted to the guy I'll say no, I can't lead him on

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 1

• Nope I don't swing that way lol.