Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?

im a 26 yr old male that prefers to be alone to think , but i do enjoy the company of others as well…i have a dog and live by myself...

what about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Introvert, yeah sure I don't mind people's company and having friends but only if its in a small group. Like two friends is plenty enough for me, crouds kinda make me more anxious of the many possibilities of what could go wrong but I'm working on it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I become super extroverted when I'm with friends. Like, I'll become extroverted towards non-friends, as long as I'm also with my friends.

Other than that I'm introverted.

Okay, you know how extroverts "gain energy" from being with people? Well, I gain energy from being with people I know well. Being with other people kinda drains me.
      But I don't really gain energy being by myself either, I'm just by myself a lot because nobody asks me to hang out 100% of the time and I rarely feel like asking people.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd probably consider myself an introvert, but having said that I still like to go out with my friends and spend time with them. But I do need alone time to recharge after it all.

and what kind of activities do you and your friends do?

We go out in town, go shopping, get lunch together stuff like that.

• I'm an introvert. I like being alone but I don't want to be alone.

i know what you mean. like I'm an introvert, but i have such a unbelievably hard time meeting a woman. i like time alone to just think…i go to the park to run early in the morning and then sit down to watch the water and ducks when its nice and empty. but i don't want to be alone when it comes to relationships...

• Extrovert for sure :P

• Ambiverted, but I fall more closely to introvert - don't like being certain of attention or big gatherings but I like talking to people, getting to know them and alone time :)

What Guys Said 0