Girls, Good looking 31 year old lives with parents. Unattractive?

Would you be date/hook up/ talk to/ whatever with a guy that lives with his folks when he's 31?

3mo Thanks guys. :-)

8

Most Helpful Girl

• That's very late to live at home, I'd consider it a major red flag unless he had some really good reason.

What Girls Said 7

• It depends on why he's still living with his parents at the age of 31 years. If he doesn't have a job/post-secondary education, for example, and spends most of his day on the couch playing video games... I would definitely find that unattractive.

• Nope. Deal breaker. I have dealt with a doctor whom was 32 years old and still living with his parents. Found out on the second date and I just never saw him since. Left my parents when I was 18 so... I just can't

• Yeah that is a deal breaker for me. I have been living on my own since i was 20 so i want a man who can take care of himself if i am going to count on him to take care of me.

• Is he at least working or doing something with his life?

• Depends on why he living with them.

• We'll you'll just have to never invite the girl over, if your ever in that type of situation.

• In Italy, it's normal. Not until he's well and truly married will he move out.

Maybe not even then.