At what age is it weird to never have a girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• According to my nephew and younger cousins, it's weird, sad and lame to have never had a girlfriend if you're 7 or older.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say 40.

• It really depends what your social life is like... but i would say by mid twenties.

If you met a guy who was in his mid to late twenties and never had a girlfriend would it turn you off? Even if he was a nice guy and handsome.
      If his reasons for never having a girlfriend was that he never really tried to get one up until this point.

He would have to be really good looking, sweet and i would have to believe what he was telling me. I normally don't date guys who haven't dated someone before since i'm looking to settle down and first time relationships don't normally work out.

First time relationships don't work out because most people have their first relationships when they are teenagers. Or early 20s when they are trying to figure out life...

What Guys Said 3

• 9 years old +

• political correctness and hypocrisy will make most of them tell you "none. every shall do what he wants". but we know very well uot my age of 27 we are way beyond our years and we are seen as weird or gay at the best case... .

sorry for spelling mistakes

So should he just lie to a girl if she seems interested in him and just make up a girlfriend he dated back in the day?

there are some "method's" like corey wayne's book and rsd and others that claim they can help you fool her into thinking you have experience.
      but thats too much effort in my opinion. just find a christian girl or something.. .

• Late 20s early 30s I would think

So if a guy starts to try to date for the first time in his late twenties, early thirties, will he have a hard time adjusting to dating? My thinking on it is that it's like he is in highschool while the girl he is with is more experienced.

It will be awkward at first since you have no experience but some girls may find it cute that they are the first , knowing when to kiss will be an adjustment too, it's all a learning experience