Boyfriend goes out and doesn't reply me?

Usually when my boyfriend goes out with his friends, he will last seen my messages and not reply me. Sometimes I keep track of his last seens and realise he always online whatsapp several times. He does tell me who's he going out with. But I don't get it! Why does he have to do this to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't want his friends to make that whip sound all night long

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he doesn't want to be rude while with friends and feels like responding to you might take longer or let you think he can have a long convo. You can always just straight up ask him and say you're curious why he sees your messages but doesn't respond.

What Guys Said 1

• Insecure much?

What Girls Said 6

• I can Understand Totally, @Cerate, when your Hunny Bunny Is... Out with his friends. He is Busy with them and May not Feel it's a Big deal to be Bothered.
    However, I don't See his own Messaging in Mind of just Why he is 'Always online whatsapp several times.' You need to Ssk him and Get to the Bare Bottom of What's Up.
    Good luck. xx

• Maybe your boyfriend just wants to spend time with his friends. I never bother my boyfriend when I know he's out with his friends because it will make me come across as clingy and I trust him so I don't need to be talking to him 24/7.

• I don't see you having any reason to be mad at him. Why is he under an obligation to immediately respond to any contact from you? I think you're just being clingy.

• Talk to him about it and try to come to an understanding. It's his job to open his ears and listen to you but if he fails to do so then the decisions are in your hands on the next move you would like to make.

• This is something that really annoys me also. I think if you are on a night out boy or girl it is done if you are having time with your friends and don't go on your phone etc. But if he's checking out a lot and not responding that's not very nice. He should reply at least once just saying im having a good night hope your ok etc or anything.

• Your boyfriend goes out with his friends and tries to have fun live his life and what is wrong with you.
    Maybe he checks whatsapp because someone messaged him, or he wanted to show his friends something on whatsapp like I don't know. But he definitely doesn't need to text you the entire time, or whenever he checks whatsapp. he's out having fun with his friends. Give him that leave him alone. There's no reason for you to be mad about..