I need ideas on finding a good man?

I have been single for going on 8 months now and I am looking to get back out their. I am 51 and I have tried some dating apps but I found a lot of losers and men that just want hook up's. I live in a small town and I don't do bars or clubs because of again finding losers. Where or how to do I get back out their to find a good man and please don't say church. I don't go to church and I wouldn't want to go for the wrong reasons. Any Ideas Thanks

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it depends.. What is your housing situation? Do you currently have children under your roof? I had a 3 year relationship with a woman I met on yahoo messenger a few years ago. Didn't work out lol. I moved 1400 miles away to Arlington, Texas to be with the "girl of my dreams" With that aside, I don't really have any advice. The small town thing sorta cancels everything out so that's a no go. I seen your pic and find you attractive and a bit surprised that you're 51. Granted I'm 37 and still look like I'm in my early 20's :(

Most Helpful Girl

• They're everywhere among the losers and creeps, they're at the same place

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• Every person has interests like hobbies and such. For almost every interest, there are meetup groups or clubs in your area. Find these groups for the things that interest you and, instantly, you know that you'll have something in common with everyone you meet. One place to start is meetup. com.

• It depends on what kind of guy you want.

• be a good woman yourself?

• What age prefferance do you prefer?

• if not church then try libraries and coffee shops. that might work

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know i'm having the same trouble... finding a decent man