Buddy?

I really like this guy.. We flirt from time to time..

When we have a conversation, he usually calls me 'buddy' so I'm guessing that he sees me as a friend. I Know he doesn't have a date for prom - I want to ask him but I don't wanna be rejected. Lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, the word 'buddy' is sometimes just a word some people use to everyone (for example I have a friend that does that...even to his grandma). And as for the prom thing, your best bet would be to get somebody else (like a mutual friend maybe) to first find out if he would want to go to the prom with you, and if so that person could get him to ask you. That way there is no embarassment if he doesn't want to go with you as he won't know that you wanted to go with him...if that makes sense. lol...anyways, good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• You could try asking him to prom just as friends.

• you can go to prom as friends if your scared of getting rejected. but the word buddy usually means friend

What Girls Said 0