How do you treat girls you find hot/attractive?

What differences are there to how you act compared with girls you feel no physical attraction to? Do you make more of an effort to talk/engage with hot girls, or do you tend to become more shy around them and not talk to them at all? 100% honesty please even if it's totally blunt.

Updates:
3mo LOL at these guys saying they treat all girls the same... I know I definitely treat guys I find physically attractive (and therefore might be interested in) differently from guys I don't find attractive. It's subconscious, but we all do it!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm less prone to approach attractive gals tbh. I just assume that she has a b/f or that she gets approached multiple times a day and that she's tired of being approached by random guys. I'm shy as is (working on getting over this) so I tend to get what I need done and "gettheheckoutofthere."

I've also had, "you've got to be kidding me" moments as well.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• If I spend enough time with the attractive ones I usually find myself developing a crush, at least a little crush.

I'm probably really shallow.

0|0
    0|0
  • The same way I treat any other woman I meet, whether they are ugly or attractive the treatment is the same.

1|0
    0|0
  • I tend to pay more attention to people i'm attracted to. Not more shy persay, but I would be much more careful on what words that are coming out of my mouth, because I care more about what they think of me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Take it into my own hands to do more nice things for them. Other wise maybe be more talkative. Since mostly I am shy around people unless I know they enjoy my company.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to treat girls based on character. First just neutral/positive. If she has a nice personality (happy, engaging, cute etc) it's only natural to act the same, no matter how she look.
    If I don't like her personality, I would not really want to talk

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly, i´ll be the exact same xD it depends more on how she responds to me. maybe i´d be a little bit more engaging in conversation with a hot one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I treat them with the same level of kindness, in the sense that they get no special treatment from me.

If I end up liking them I may get flirty though, for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly worse than unattractive girls , no iam not intentionally an asshole or insult them but i act like i dont care i dont smile as much and basically i show them idont care how hot they are but slowly become nicer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like I treat unattractive girls; friendliness with teasing and an undercurrent of disdain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like they are a figment of my imagination

Because they are a figment of my imagination

0|0
    0|0
  • The same way I trear girls I find unattractive. No difference for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually struggle to string a sentence together. It's hard to talk when your heart skips a beat

1|0
    0|0
  • Worse than the less good looking ones

0|0
    0|0
  • I treat them well if I find them attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • The old ways always work best. Treat a whore like a queen and treat a queen like a whore.

0|0
    0|0
  • i kidnap them :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I do get shy around them

1|0
    0|0
  • I would treat her like a queen and never let anything come between us

0|0
    0|0
  • I treat them like shit just like any other girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • i talk to everybody equally. but then hot girls get treated better, it's how it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • i actually end up treating them worse then with normal girls. Like im more friendly to normal girls then i would be to a girl i find attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I treat attractive women worse than I do other women.

1|2
    0|0