Do all the people you like/date look similar to each other?

To some extent?

0|0
13|20

Most Helpful Guy

• You know actually all the girls I've ever been with all have two things in common they wear glasses lol and they're usually pretty intelligent/smart.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah all my friends tell me that. 70% of my crushes were North Africans and 20% Middle Easterns, so 90% of my crushes were Arabs. The rest is a mixture of white, black and Turkish :p

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• We all have our standards, including myself, but they don't necessarily look similar to each other, they're just within the "range" or my standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I noticed it years ago. I basically date only brunette women. I find blondes and redheads sexy but I've only asked brunettes out as I find them irresistible 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all actually. I don't really have a type. I don't feel desire towards anyone until I really get to know them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do have a type, but more often than not, I end up settling for someone who doesn't fit all of my preferences. So actually, my collection of exes is a pretty diverse bunch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I figured that I don't really have a type other than healthy weight.

1|0
    0|0
  • Quite a bit. I prefer light-skinned (no tan) long-haired natural blondes. More or less the same tastes as the Miss America judges and those 5 finalists this year could pass for sisters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it's the reverse for me. Every time I like someone, she's vastly different from my ex/previous crush

0|0
    0|0
  • Dang.. they do baha wow

0|0
    0|0
  • Not. Even. A little.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not so much

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm mostly yeah. Sisters, no, but they could definitely pass off as cousins.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Body wise we are quite different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naaaaaaaaw

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, might be a girl only thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, i have discussed this before here actually LONG BACK

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

found it
      /how-do-i-look/q2038415-are-we-usually-attracted-to-people-who-in-some-way-or-the-other-look

(add girlsaskguys. com before that)

• No i don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'll nail anyone who grants me access.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Yes lol all scraggly, long haired, skinny dirt bag hipsters for some reason. My brother is always like.. dude.. why?

2|0
    0|0
  • I've found two qualities which almost every guy I had a crush on, has:
    -tall
    -brown eyes
    Exception to the brown eye rule were two guys- one had green, one had blue eyes- but they were both tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both boyfriends I had were tall and blonds and rather lean. Guy I'm dating right now is dark blond, but way more muscular.

But I do find darker colors attractive too. It just turned out that I've only been with blond dues.

0|0
    0|0
  • No actually now that I think about it haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not at all actually lol

0|0
    0|0
  • nope not really

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah pretty much

0|0
    0|0
  • To an extent, I always find be myself attracted some guys that look similar in many ways

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, all are very different.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I date girls, they're redheads, smart, european and super-femme (like me).
    When I date guys, they're very masculine, funny, european, tall, have beards, and smart.

But those are pretty generic qualities anyway )

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I also love girls who have small breasts and men with large shoulders :)

• I have a pattern with names... And they're all tall.
    First guy name started with C he was 6ft
    Second guy name started with C he was also 6ft
    Third guy started with J he is English and 6'2
    Fourth guy (current) starts with J, is English and 6'3

0|0
    0|0