Should I go after him or let it be?

There's this guy I met at camp and he's pretty funny. We were practically dating too, we had the same friends and when hung out with them we always sat next to each other, we held hands whenever we walked places, went to the bonfires and canteen together, made out a few times etc. He lives about 15 minutes away from me in the next town over and we still text just about every other day with a somewhat flirty tone. Should I invite him somewhere as a date, or just leave our relationship at a summer fling? (See age too. we're both in high school but can't drive)

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no right or wrong on this. As hard as it might be, ask him what he thinks and wants. Hopefully he will be honest with you. Just remember many boys your age as well as grown men have a terribly hard time discussing things like this. It's very different than it is for girls. Sometimes a girl has to be the one who opens the door for a conversation to happen. Sadly, this isn't the last time you will deal with this. Men can be just as bad as boys sometimes. I hope you get the answer you seek!

What Guys Said 2

• Go after him you have nothing to lose.

• Invite him

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should go after him. He might be interested in you, after all you made out a few times.