Guy, how would you feel if you saw a cute Black girl in your school?

I really want to know what guy that aren't African American would do if they saw a girl that cute and found attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This is such a racist question... lol
    Non African American guys see a cute black girl in their school then they will think she's cute. and they will find her attractive.
    simple answer.
    I'm not African American and if I see a cute hot black guy in school/work/anywhere I think to myself he's a cutie.

I think you don't understand the question. I meant as in what they would do if they had a chance. Its not a racist question if I'm asking something to non African American men what they thought. If you really knew what racist meant you wouldn't laugh about it. And plus does this question really concern you?

What Guys Said 13

• The same thing they'd do if they saw any pretty girl. Act like complete idiots. LOL

• In HS, nothing, because I was too shy to talk to cute girls of any color. In college I probably would talk to her if I had some reason to, or was at a party or something.

• Hit on her, maybe? Trying to get a date? Kiss? Probably have sex? Maybe start a relationship if it ever comes to it? Ever thought of that?

• all the normal stuff talk get to know her etc. but at the same time I don't I don't mind the skin color but I do mind other more typically black physical traits like bigger lips or waist etc.

• nothing special

• Ask her out.

• This question doesn't make sense. Please clarify.

• I would talk to her. If I liked her I would totally talk to her if she was alone.

• This is such a weird question.

• Time to get to know her.

• The school system I went to was mostly black, so I saw plenty. At that time, I did the same think I did every time I saw any cute girl. Absolutely nothing. Too shy.

• Id do nothing.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0