Guys, would you go back to a girl you rejected?

Not because you weren't attracted to her, but she was simply sort of rude to you at first based on circumstances that were going on in her life that made her act that way. If you thought she was a good person deep down and you found her attractive, would you go back after her?

2mo I didn't mean the guy was rejected I meant that the girl was rejected by the guy

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely. There were obvious medicating circumstances for her behavior and so long as I would be able to look past those, because she's changed how she was behaving, due to things in her life being better, then why not give it a second chance. Especially if I thought she was a good person deep down. Everyone can have their 'off' days or 'off' year for that matter. No reason to take it personally, since she wasn't behaving that way towards you for personal reasons against you. Therefore, I'd go back to her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not many people take too kindly to rudeness. Im guessing he came back to her because he can't get over his crush on her even though she rejected him. Some guys don't give up that easily and become persistent. Others wouldn't waste anymore time or give a girl with quite an attitude a second thought. Or maybe, he's had more than one crush at the same time. Didn't have any luck with them so now he's back at you. God loves a trier.

What Guys Said 20

• The title reads one way, your description reads another.

If I rejected a bitch, I might consider her for a fuck, especially if she was a real cunt to me. Then I'd hatefuck her, fuck her younger sister (if she was legal) and all her hot friends and make sure she knew it, use her for whatever I could get from her, etc.

If she rejected me, then that ship has sailed. I'll most likely never talk to her again. IDGAF what was going on in her life, I gave her a chance and she fucked it up. There won't be another.

• Probably, it would have to come from her though, I think. Maybe she apologizes if something bad happened, then she could make me dinner lol or whatever go out. Hope the conversation is good, hen she can ask him out and say she was in a bad place/frame of mind, and would like to date him

• Fuck no! If she rejects me, I'm #MambaOut.

Shouldn't have rejected me the first time. Now she needs to feel the burden of the power of choice, for the choice she made.

• No, not a chance.
    A female is approached once. If she says no, that is the end of it.
    If she changes her mind later, that is her problem.
    To do anything else risks a sexual harassment complaint.

• Very RARELY as she would have to be giving me signs she wants me back or else I'm gone like the wind.

• One of the issues here is you're basing this off 'you thought she was a good person deep down'.
    If she was rude she's already branded as rude, there are ways you can try to change that brand, but yeah.

• No. I don't see the point.

• probably not, if she rejects me im not gonna keep trying.

yep, that's the point in rejection, you simply reject them because you don't like them or don't see a future with them. In this situation I would simply say that I'm not in a place for dating because of such and such circumstances etc, which sounds better than just straight away rejecting someone.

Yep, honesty is the best solution in this case. Also there are those types of guys who will chase the same girl anyway even if they have been rejected. It happens more than I would imagine, at least in the country I live in.

She clearly said no so why bother wasting extra energy to exhaust yourself? It doesn't make any sense, haha.

@YellowCactus yeah exactly.

• Absolutely not. Even if she decided to flirt with me, I'd gladly reject her because clearly she doesn't like how I look, she probably only likes my personality.

• ya but I would have to see a change I'm not gonna go back to someone so they can be rude or rejet me again.

• A counterquestion for you; what are the chances of her accepting me after having rejected me the first time? in percentages?

Silly diegoD, women don't understand percentages. They regularly prove this with the 20% rule.

• I dunno. The way you said it makes me think that she is just plain emotionally unstable which is a big red flag to me.

Yeah I had some girls just go off on me mid normal conversation one day (full on yelling), then cry a few seconds after and apologize and blamed it all on her period, not about that life haha.

• If I saw she wasn't the rude person I thought she was yeah.

I know couples that hated each other in the beginning.

• Fuck yeah, I would.

• No. Why be so weak so to go back to someone you didn't want to be with in teh first place.

• Given what you said, yes I would. Someone in particular you have in mind?

• Why would I? Plenty of fish in the sea.

• for me there isn't any chance at all
    so no never ever

• Tsundere

• No. If she was rude to me, fuck her

Even if you knew she was going through something like depression?

That's not something I want to take on in my life

Agreed, sometimes you only get one chance so make sure to treat everything as a single chance

What Girls Said 0