Are we in an open relationship or officially boyfriend/girlfriend?

I've been seeing this guy for a couple months and we hit it off right away. We've gone out for dinner, concerts and had sleepovers. He's an amazing guy and I'm so glad to have met him. This weekend we went camping with a few friends and had a great time before back to school. I was hoping we'd have a really intimate conversation the other night under the stars but he didn't say anything too significant/special. Otherwise everything went really well and before he left he told me he doesn't want to share me and he'll be counting down the days till he sees me and can kiss me next. And talked about future plans together, and called me his baby girl. Everything went really well otherwise except I was hoping he'd ask me to be his girlfriend! Do you think he wants to be exclusive or keep it open?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If after a few months you still don't know what you guys are, then you both really need to talk this out and get everything cleared. Don't just go out with him and do stuff with him becuase it gives you fuzzy feelings. Make sure you both are doing this for the right reasons. TALK t his out, becuase nobody here can speak for the relationship you have with him.

• I think he wants to be exclusive.
    If he still don't bring up the talk next time, just ask him.
    I think he likes you a lot.