Girls, Are men with children attractive?

Women would you date a man with kids?

• Yes
    38% (9)
  • No
    38% (9)
  • Depends (please explain)
    24% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the age of the guy and when he had his kids. A guy my age with a kid or two is a big nono for me. I would be willing to date an older guy with kids, though.

What Girls Said 7

• Depends on if I'm older and have children myself. If not, then I absolutely would not want a man with kids.

• Remember when answering this there is always a crazy baby momma lol

• Some guys with kids can be aesthetically good looking. But having a kid doesn't make him more attractive to me.

• If it's my children he's with then yes or if he loves kids in general then yea it's attractive, but if it's his kids from another women I won't date him in the first place.

• If he's attractive then yes lol

• Nope. That's a dealbreaker for me.

• I'm interested in a man who has children, and although I'm not particularly the biggest fan of kids, his obvious love and devotion to them makes him more attractive in my eyes. I don't think the baby momma would be much of an issue, seeing as she has re-married and the kids live with her most of the time.