Girls, your thoughts on men's attraction?

Aside from physical characteristics, what do you think men are attracted to?

In your search a man that meets your standards, what do you think you bring to the table that keeps his interest?

Are there things that you know men like/want but you refuse to do? If so, why?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I bring me... I don't manufacture emotions and personality traits to seem more attractive to a particular person. I wouldn't want a guy who does that either. If he's into me he is, if he isn't he isn't... it goes both ways. Just because someone has traits I desire doesn't mean that I have what they want and I wouldn't want them to be with me if I wasn't what they wanted either. What I feel I bring to the table doesn't matter it's what they feel that I do. Just because you perceive yourself as having certain traits doesn't mean that everyone else does. Perception is a tricky thing and you really can't pretend to completely understand someone elses.

What Girls Said 3

• This will be different for everyone. For my husband I think I brought family. His home was so broken that when my family and I took him in he realized what family was. He realized what dinner around the table was like, what Christmas morning was like, what someone always in your corner was like.

I think I brought independence that he appreciated.

Other than that I don't really know. I'm just a regular chick.

• A man never met my standards soo

Outstanding contribution!!

-_-

it's absolutely your fault. You're the one that set your standards. They didn't just come out of thin air. Additionally, you didn't answer any of the other questions.

Seriously it's NOT MY FAULT if many 2016 boys had become complete trashs lol Classic boys don't exist anymore & it's sad

• I'm crushing on this gorgeous man right now. He's always dated highly smart women with average to below average looks. I know he wants the best. That includes good looks and intelligence. Kinda sad he's only interested in me, because of my looks and I'm super good to him.
    Anyways i think a man want someone loyal with good morals and a respectful good wife and mother.