Would a 32 year old guy ever date a 25 year old whose 4'8"?

0|1
1|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not? If he finds her attractive and he's available, seems fine to me. And that's a pretty solid age that can still probably attract a lot of guys in his 30s beyond physical appeal since it's old enough to be independent and have a lot of your life figured out.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I would think so if he is attractive to her and they share similar interest. That's hella short but most guys don't see height as a deal breaker.

1|0
    0|0
  • I sure would have. Petite girls best girls! You're a foot and a half shorter.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would.. My wife is 5'5" and 23 so umm age or how tall someone is, is not a factor.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because he likes her? Wild guess...

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I'm saying would he?

• 3mo

Yeah in the span of this universe there is bound to be a 32 year old guy jonesing for a 4'8" female seven years his junior.
      Why don't you just ask the guy out?

• Yeah Id say so

0|0
    0|0
  • Why on earth would he not? I'm 6'0, dating you would be a little diffucult in certain situations.

But it doesn't mean I woudnt. If he doesn't date you it's more likely due to be coz of your insecurity, not your height

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I'm not insecure I was just curious. Geez can't a girl ask a simple question?

• 3mo

Well considering every question of this kind is about someone insecure, I assumed you would be too.

Good that you aren't then.

• yes of course if she's hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao even if that was chick, that's like where my dick at ha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we would why do you ask.
    We can date younger too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he would, it is not a big age difference

0|0
    0|0
  • I would and I'm only 6 feet tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • What does the age have to do with your height? I really doubt that matters as long as he dosent mind short woman , but how tall is he?

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I'm gonna guess like 5'7 5'8"

• 3mo

Then I doubt it's an issue, most guys like short woman anyway and your younger which is another plus

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!