Why is my boyfriend tagging flirty pics @ a girl on instagram?

So, I'm scrolling through instagram tonight and I see in the last two days he's tagged this girl in a couple pictures. The one bothering me is "Dear boys, please update your instagrams because it's hard to prove to my friends how attractive you are if your most recent pictures are from 2012"

I don't know if that's some joke between them and he's like reminding her of some flirt she made with him, or he's just so self absorbed that he tagged himself in that to make him look egotistical to her? I don't know this girl at all but he follows her.

It bothers me as well because I have no idea why I'm seeing this. I thought normally you couldn't see people's tags to other people.

IS THIS A SIGN FROM GOD?

3mo y tho

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe they are just friend's. But it is rude that he is doing it in front of you. Some people will say it's bad and some will view it as ok since he is not cheating.

What Girls Said 2

• Hmmm could be a harmless joke. Not to sure to say on that one.. it does sound like a flirty/funny harmless joke and they could be just friends. I would try not to look to much into but keep an eye out...

• Can you share a link or screenshot?