GUYS would you get this hint?

So I invited this guy climbing with me a couple times since he said he wanted to go and we had a ton of fun last time, I'm sure he knows I like him now--we were being flirty and playful, we got ice cream after. The thing is I don't want to keep inviting him because I want him to make a move. I went climbing a lot with my other friends and I have tendonitis so I think I'll tell the guy I can't climb this week--since he will know I'm not climbing or anything that day, do you think he will ask me out and take me out to dinner or something instead? How should I phrase it? like "hey, I think I need to let my arm heal after climbing a lot over the weekend. Wish I could climb with you tomorrow but I don't think I will be able to." Or will he just be like "I'll catch you next time"... help me hahah I'm 20, he's 22

Most Helpful Guy

• He should get the hint unless he's clueless or being extra careful. If he likes you he should ask you out if he wants to see you, you've definitely given him enough signs now.. However just in case you could offer to do something else with him as well when you tell him you can't go climbing this week. There is a chance that he might think you just want to be climbing buddies and therefore won't make a move... So if you give him the option of doing something else that will show him that it's more about him than just the activity. He'd have to realize you like him if you do that.

Do you think he's shy? Some shy guys will literally wait for a girl to do everything. Either way, if he agrees to go out with you I'm sure he's interested, it might just take a little time before he gets the confidence to start making moves.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that is vague as hell. You should be more straight-forward and tell him that you would be interested in hanging out with him instead.

What Guys Said 9

• So you expect to say you are injured and then he will ask you out? Uhhhm... no!

"Sorry but this time i wouldn't be able to come. Would be useless bc of the tendinitis. The only thing i'd be able to lift for a while would be beer bottles but even for that i might need your help ;)"
    That is the smoothest thing i can think of. Yes yes i am a flirt, have to admit.

You can switch "beer bottles" with "cocktails" . This will most likely send a dirtier message...

• this is funny , funny how you girls just wait around for us to sweep you off your feet huh

Just say all that you said and add in the fact that you'd love to try a nee resto or just take it easy and casually stroll around town. Not directed at him just casually speaking. He should get the idea

• It would be so much better if women were straight forward. If you want a date then say 'Please take me on a date.'

• To vague, say this:"I'm sorry I can't go climbing with you, but I'm free if you want something else." I mean, it's not that straight forward like:"Date me!" Nor vague as that.

• The first phrase example seems fine. If he doesn't take the hint just say you still wanna see him even tough you can't climb right now.

• That is the most vague hint ever.

• stop hinting
    say i like u
    the end

• girls should grow the F up.. enough with these hints. if you like a guy, make it clear that you like him.. be a big girl and use your big girl communication skills

I grew up in an all girl's school until I came to college so I'm incredibly inexperienced...

just tell him you like him.. nobody likes playing games and guessing about hints

• You should phrase it "hey, I think I need to let my arm heal after climbing a lot over the weekend. You want to come over for a blowjob instead?"

What Girls Said 0