Is it true that foreign women are hotter than the ones from the United States?

• Definitely
  • Maybe
  • Nope

Most Helpful Guy

• The grass is always greener.

What Girls Said 5

• Besides the fact that what is "hot" is subjective, considering how big, diverse and multicultral the is USA I can't see why they would be the least attractive country in the world.

• It could go both ways yo.

• Well they're a hell of a lot smaller, that's for sure. Being at a good weight is half the battle in terms of looks.

• In my opinion

• Well the guys are so it's not an unreasonable assumption the women are too.
    Just moved to the US and not that happy with my dating options. Every other guy is overweight. And not just a little, like actually fat. You don't really get that at home

I just made this question up because American men were getting shit on in another one. In actuality, foreign women ain't shit and neither are their sissy men (?) lol

What Guys Said 7

• "Hot" is a very subjective evaluation, so if you get 47 replies, you will get 47 different opinions.

• I bet they think that everywhere.

• It depends which foreign women. If you go to any significantly poorer countries most the women will look like garbage, so US women probably look better on average than most.

• They're less materialistic and more educated, which is very hot.

• Yea well its usually other countries that win miss universe pageants

• Unfortunately yes. American women as a rule dont take care of themselves and are usually obese. Even college hotties once they graduate, start a career and marry within a year they start packing on the beef and stop wearing makeup and switch to comfortable sweat pants and fat girl clothes. The average size in Europe and the middle east is size 8, size 6 in Asia but in America its size 16 and now with sjw campaigns with the likes of sports illustrated to get fat girls on the cover it will get worse as the want to now normalise obesity as a valid life choice.

• But Everyone in US is foreign to eachother.. Because they have so many ethnicities from around the world