Girls, how would you feel if your husband or boyfriend was beaten up by another woman?

I ask this because this woman who was much bigger than myself was giving me a hard time. My husband came to defend me and this woman just punched him square in the eye and after that he didn't fight back. Of course I'm not saying I would want him to, but I have to deal with the fact a woman beat up my husband.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, she didn't beat him up.

She sucker punched him and he showed enough restraint to not lay her ass out, because he's smart enough to know the social biased against men hitting women.

I think you ought to give him a pass on this one.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't give a shit whether he gets beaten up by a male or a female, that doesn't matter at all. I'm just going to be scared out of my mind that he's been hurt.

• I certainly wouldn't do what you did and have my man fight my fights for me. What kind of woman are you? Don't you have any pride? and you didn't try to protect him?

• 1. He didn't get beaten up, he just got sucker punched
    2. I'd be proud that he didn't fight back
    3. I don't practice amazing morals so I'm kicking her ass if I can.
    4. I'd helo him
    I'm sorry but you're pathetic for saying you have to deal with something that isn't an issue like it's a burden that a woman punched your man and he had enough respect and intelligence to end it there. You should be helping his injury not whining about a man who defended you. Grow up.

• iam much stronger than my Boyfriend... i exercise multiple hours everyday and he plays piano... i still love him and i dont care about our difference... its not like we are living always in danger to get killed so your husband has to protekt you and even if... you can protekt him too,

• I would be like what the he'll did you do!

• I'd report her to the police for assault

• Is this a real question? you should be ashamed of yourself for letting her do that, let alone complaining he got beat up by a woman. She definitely deserved to be hit back, that is just not acceptable.