I don't mean to offend anyone, but are there ways to avoid falling in love with a guy who's really in the closet?

I seem to have a really bad habit for liking guys that don't like me, but an even worse habit of investing my heart into guys only to learn that they were just flirting because they didn't want to come to terms with their sexuality, or that I just wasn't their gender preference. I was wondering if there's ways to prevent this? Maybe I'm not intuitive enough? Maybe I fall in love too fast?

What Guys Said 1

• It's hard because it's the way your brain is wired. You can't control your sexual attraction. I tried and suppressing it is the worst feeling.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you were just extremely unlucky. Anyway, as far as I know it's hard to tell if someone has come to terms with their own sexuality. What type of men do you usually fall for?