Does attitude matter when it comes to women liking you and wanting to become more than friends?

I'm saying in terms of smiling a lot, being positive, having an upbeat attitude, talking a lot. Rather than being quiet, serious, reserved demeanor. I'm more of the quiet and serious type. I wonder if I become more outgoing and smile more will that change women's behavior toward me. I've been told I'm cute, handsome, etc But i wonder if I'm hindering women being more comfortable with me by my attitude. I need Advice please.

What Girls Said 2

• Women like mysterious men but they also love talking so talking will help ask them about their day compliment them be a gentleman and smile
    Instantly attractive

• Depends on the girl, im like you and prefer the guy to be more outgoing because I won't be the one to make the move

What Guys Said 1

• yes-you have to be able to make them comfortable. This does require talking to them, connecting to them, making them feel special, validated, etc. But you also can't just be the friend-you have to do things to keep yourself a man in their mind... like for example, once they're comfortable with you, you have to "accidentally" turn them on at times... like I love to say "what's that perfume you're wearing?" then lean in to smell while breathing on their neck, etc. it's pretty easy to get a woman thinking about you in that way and even make THEM make the first 'real' move (even though you've already made many half moves)