Do you check girls out in college?

• years
  • No
3mo This girl was wearing a low cut top in class and everytime shed walk, her boobs jiggled so I couldn't help but wonder what guys thoughts
3mo Thought

Most Helpful Guy

• For any young male who is a university student, it would be unwise in the extreme to look at female students. It has become too dangerous for young men to look at young women, or to try to speak with them and certainly to show any form of romantic/sexual interest in them.
    The insanity of affirmative consent has spread like a disease through US, British and Australian universities.
    My advice to young men at university would be to treat the females as though they were invisible.
    One glance can result in a newly-brainwashed feminist loon making a sexual harassment complaint that would probably end the young man's education.
    If he goes on a date, whether or not sex occurs, the young man is exposing himself to the risk of a false rape complaint that will probably end his education and destroy the rest of his life.
    Female university students have become too dangerous, too toxic, for any form of non-essential interaction with them to be an acceptable risk.
    See:
    Affirmative consent
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qTyF5Mg-48
    and:
    False rape allegations
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lZOENdSCMA
    The male gaze
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3pjGd1v5xY

Most Helpful Girl

• For sure best part about college.

What Guys Said 23

• guys in college check out girls, guys in high school check out girls, guys in the workplace check out girls,... basicall guys check out girls

• I've gone back to university as a mature age student (26) for a career change.
    Wow. The hotness of the chick's is insane. I spend half the day with a boner most of the time.

When I did my first degree at 18 I was awkward, unfit and a virgin.
    Now at 26 I've got a good body, im not old enough to be the creepy old guy and I've got all the benefit of hindsight and lessons learnt from my first uni course.

Im currently banging a tight little 18yr old who is a 10/10 and damn life is good.

Ew lol perv

But seriously just by looking.. girls aren't that cute in college, they dress like slobs

Im in exercise physiology and all the girls are super fit and get around in tight little workout pants

• I just check out books from the library 🤓

• Yeah, but my telescope is broken right now. Ordered a new one, but Newegg is taking forever to ship it.

• Is the pope Catholic?

?

• I notice women that I find attractive. I don't stare like a pig or anything though.

• I did... when I was in college. Granted, there were hardly any in my classes. But at least I would in the hallways.

• Lmao 😂😂 guys don't suddenly stop checking out chicks.

• Of course. I still do!

• I think the ones who said "NO" have to be gay or beta male times 2!

Every guy checks out girls!

• definitely lol

• Yes, right up until I can ascertain her age.

• All day every day

• Of course

• All. The. Time.

I'm a discrete pervert.

• Of course

• Hell I check everybody that's attractive out, don't have to be in college.

• years?

• more like evrywhere :p

• years

• Duh...

• When I was in college, I was told that I walked around campus with a look on my face like I was going to murder everyone. Especially when I passed women.

Whyyy lol

Below average penis, so I hated and avoided women, especially attractive ones.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1