Girls, what would you rather have assuming all else is equal? A socially confident guy or a guy who gives you the best sex you have ever had?

You click, have fun with both of these guys, both have what you are looking for. The only real difference is in social situations one is "confident" the other isn't. But the second guys gives you the best sex you have ever had, the other one, meh.

• Confident but "meh" in bed.
    16% (12)
  • Shy, quiet, but the BEST sex I have ever had!
    84% (62)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

24

Most Helpful Girl

• If we're having awesome sex I don't see why we need to go anywhere? Maybe that's just me.

What Girls Said 23

• Honestly neither would be a good fit. I don't like to date shy guys because I feel like I run roughshod over them and that's not fair to them and no relationship is going to last long with a mediocre physical aspect.

• If he can fuck like a champ, he doesn't have to talk.

Then how would he get a girl into bed, without talking?

I say "wanna smash?" and he nods, then we smash.

Wow, I can honestly say I have never met a woman like that!

• I like shy guys anyways. I use to have fun corrupting them lol 😈just playing. But yes I do like the shy guy type.

• This was a no brainer. Option 2 sir. Plus i like the strong silent type. I talk enough for the both of us.

• Why would I care about his social skills if I dont want to leave bed?

• B, of course!
    I think that goes without saying.

• If he's truly confident, he can be taught how to be better in bed without it being taken as an insult to his manliness

Why not teach him to be confident?

It can't be taught by someone else tho. People can help you develop confidence by trying to make you feel good about yourself, but that only goes so far.. if someone is convinced they are shit, telling them otherwise goes in one ear and out the other.

Yes, people can develop confidence when someone makes them feel good. Someone like a beautiful, fun, smart, loving caring woman.

• Best sex guy

• O want a guy that can challenge me mentally. A shy mouse, won't do a thing for me. Confidence makes up for some lack of skill. Also, don't really care about sex cause I've never done it

• I accidentally clicked the first one. I meant to click best sex

• Best sex please!

• B duuuuh.

• I like shy guys, so b

• Option two. Shy, Quiet, Smol guy please. So cute.

• Obviously best sex ever! Lol

• Why not shy and meh?

He is really good in bed. You two are in sync. He didn't sleep around though. Only been with two women, one of who he was going to marry, but she was cheating on him.

• I'm sexually submissive, so a guy who isn't confident couldn't even get me into bed with him in the first place. Conversely, I'm not into those braggart "alpha" types. I like confident dominant men. I wouldn't enjoy the sex with the shy guy, because I wouldn't even be attracted to him. I'm sapieosexual. I'm attracted to intellect before anything else.

You realize intellect and social skills are not the same thing right? In fact many of the smartest people on the planet actually have below average social skills. Maybe, if intelligence is really what you seek, you should stop equating social skills with intelligence. Also, just because a guy isn't confident in social situations, doesn't mean he isn't confident in himself, his principles, or his decisions.

• I am personally attracted to quieter men, they never dissapoint in the bedroom!

• Who cares how his social skills lol

• Good sex isn't enough to carry a relationship. I don't mind a quiet guy as long as he doesn't try to isolate me from social occasions or expect me to entertain or protect him socially all the time instead of interacting with others. Which frankly, nonshy guys can do too.

You two also click and he has all the other things you are looking for. The only major difference is what I described.

Meaning you are worried because he is shy that he might try to keep you from being social? He wants you being who you are and he wants you to let him be who he is.

I'd definitely date a guy like that, but it seems hard to find people who are that way. I'm very much a "live and let live" type, but none of my boyfriends ever seem to be. It's rarer than you think.

• How socially awkward is he?

He is quiet and introverted. He can make small talk, most people describe him as friendly. He doesn't wow anyone at parties though, but he is smart, and you two click in other ways. He prefers to stay in rather than go out. The conversation is good, but he doesn't go on and on like some people do.

Yea, shy guy is definitely better.

• Confidence because he could get better in bed

He could also get more confidence...

• I'm shy.

Social situations stress me out.

I'd be perfectly content not being social.