Would you girls date a 27 year old man who still hasn't hit puberty this is a real condition by the way?

Its called Kallman's syndrome and its a condition where you can never hit pueberty it can effect males and females. So basically you will be pubescent for the rest of your life. And hormone injections don't work they will put you on it for a while but as soon as they take you off of it your testosterone goes back to extremely low levels.

• I am a girl and I would not date a guy who has still not hit puberty with this condition
  • I am a girl and I would date a guy like this with that condition
  • I am a guy and I'd date a girl who has not hit puberty yet with this condition
  • I am a guy and I would not date a girl who still hasn't hit puberty with this condition
  • I am a girl and I'd never date a guy like that cause I don't want people to call me a child molester
  • I am a guy and I would not date a girl like that cause I don't wanna be called a child molester
3mo I need to apologize to @thewaterbear apparently I got some of my facts mixed up they don't have a sense of smell and their puberty is delayed but with testosterone injection the condition can be reversed but they just have to be on it for the rest of their life otherwise they will grow out of puberty again.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually have Kallmann Syndrome, but I was diagnosed as a young child, so I received treatment. I still didn't develop fully (I'm a little below average), which has had a tremendously negative effect on my life.

It's incorrect to say that you won't ever have puberty. Hormone replacement therapy WILL trigger puberty, no matter the age at which it is started.

@YourFutureEx yes, once you get below a certain testicular volume.

Oh thanks for the info.

What Girls Said 13

• I feel bad for this guy, I hope that he is able to get the treatment he needs. Puberty is tough, but I'm sure it's even tougher to be in his position.

He did for 6 months then stopped and knowing america they won't treat you unless you got cash. His name is Brandon Westfalls he is 30 now and talked about it on a reddit forum. He is poor and his mom and dad left him until just a few years ago his mom took him back. He has a gofund me account now companies will hire him cause of his condition.

That really sucks, I do hope he gets enough money so that he can get the treatment he needs. Especially since it's such a simple fix. All he needs are these hormones plus doctors care. I mean it seems pretty simple. It just sucks that in America people can't get health care that they need. By the sounds of it, if he had gotten treated early on, he would have had a fairly normal life. Probably have a job and even a girlfriend and be able to provide for himself. Instead he is living in poverty because of the condition. It's just really sad :(

• I would date a guy with that condition but I don't know if I could marry him. It's treatable so it's definitely not an issue but I would want to have children one day and oftentimes they're infertile. If I fell very much in love with him I suppose we could marry and adopt, but preferably I'd rather have my own biological children with the man I marry.

People with Kallmann Syndrome can have children (not 100% guaranteed, though), but the treatment is very expensive and not covered by insurance.

I have KS myself.

@TheWaterBear Yes, I know. I suppose if we had the money we could try, but truthfully if we were already married obviously I'd love him very much and I'd be concerned about his well being more than anything else.

Fertility treatments can take a real toll on the body, and I'd hate to see him sick. I'd take care of him of course, but if he's only doing it for me then that would make me feel bad. I'd feel better about the fertility treatments if this was something he truly wanted himself. Then it would be about us and not just me.

If we were married then he'd mean the world to me, and if we couldn't have kids adoption is always an option. It's just in an ideal situation I'd prefer my husband and I to have our children together.

• meh I am not ready for dating.

• When did it become like a thing to invite people to share opinions? And as for my opinion, I know it sounds weird, but yeah I would. I mean If they stay on the injections then what does it matter? And if for whatever reason they have to get off them, it's still the same person isn't it?

Lol lots of change since you were last on here. And yeah but they are infertile and they look a lot younger than they look even with treatment.

Oh I know I met one recently actually, threw me the fuck off. He was cashing a check with his groceries and I had to look at his ID, and I looked at it, then back at him, then back at it, then him again. He was just like "Don't worry, I know" and explained it to me xD

Awe that's cute :3 the guy in that video is 30 now and he has a gofund me account he can't afford treatment. His name is brandon west falls.

• I'd have to think about it. I'm leaning towards no... 😕

• No..

How long did it take to come up with that reply?

Well honest at least I respect that, but you wouldn't even if he was like the greatest Muslim ever?

Yep, unfortunately. I hate needles... :(

• Damn that sucks and I would if I thought he was awesome.

Sorry I was mistaken they do hit puberty but it just like hides until their hormone condition wiht injections gets fixed.

Without treatment, puberty won't happen, but it does happen IF you get treatment.

Then I don't see anything wrong if they can fix it.

• nope I am out
    but man the greeks would have loved him

• Poor guy, he looks and sounds like he's only 14.

• No I don't want him

• I would think about it. I don't know what they're like.

The video gives you a pretty good description exactly what you think it means. They can't get boners, they have a childish voice, etc.

I will always look younger than my age, though. People often think I'm in my 20s.

@TheWaterBear That's good for you man I am glad to hear that.

• No I want a man not a boy toy

• Guys and Girls usually don't want to date until they hit puberty.

What Guys Said 7

• No, I don't date GaGers.

• Jesus... my heart goes out for the man. Boy... whatever...

• I am a guy and I'd date a girl who has not hit puberty yet with this condition.

• im a guy and i won't date a girl like that

• I wouldn't date a gal with this condition.

• Ow man... i didn't know about this... : /