Do guys prefer tall girls or short girls?

I was wondering if men found tall girls or short girls more attractive. I'm 5'2 and my 6'1 boyfriend says he loves my height. I was wondering if all guys like a short girlfriend and why?

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer 5'5 and above, but height doesn't matter much. Then again I'm 6'2 so below 5'1 girl will look like my daughter and would creep me out

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• 1 foot short, 10 feet tall, or any other extremity is not preferable. In general guys like to be taller than their girlfriends. The same way cats like to be at a high vantage point- so they can look down on everyone else and feel they are better

0|1
    0|0
  • It feels better with shorter girls, altough they dont have to be as short as you. I dont know. The proportion for most guys close to 6ft just works. Women do tend to like taller men, so even if you're not that tall she'll be fine about it. Short women tend to look cuter than the average woman as well (dont know why).

0|0
    0|0
  • Short girls are cuter and easier to throw around in bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Around 5'4" to 5'6" and I am 5'7"

0|0
    0|0
  • from guy to guy different. I'm 6'5" so quite tall but I don't care about her height

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'4" and I'm good with the gal being 5'0" to 5'7" or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • short because they are really cute

2|0
    0|0
  • Short ones, since the way a wedding photo looks like when she's taller than him is a bit weird imho

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer short, but certainly not all guys do. There are fans of both.

1|1
    0|0
  • Tall girls are erotic

0|0
    2|0
  • i personally love very tall women, thats why my girlfriend is really tall... some guys like short. it depends on the individual

0|1
    2|0

What Girls Said 3