Girls do you still consider me a romantic partner despite my acne/acne scars? Or do I need to kill myself? Im fugly enough and I know it. No pity plz?

Girls do you still consider me a romantic partner despite my acne/acne scars? Or do i need to kill myself? Im fugly enough and i know it. No pity plz?

• Yes i'd date you
  • No sorry

Most Helpful Girl

• Acne scarring does fade over time. You look quite young yet, give it time. they won't fade or go away completely, but they'll become a less prominent feature of your face as time goes by. Both my older brother and I had major acne problems in our early 20s. His scarring is much worse than mine (he has craters, I have reddish brown spots) but it's a lot less noticeable than it was in his mid twenties. You can see the scars, but they're not the first thing you see, and I don't think they make him ugly.

You look fairly average / cute side of average... I would not say ugly by any means. I know you're super self conscious about the scarring right now, as it is kind of prominent at this point, but it doesn't "ruin" your face the way it feels to you like it does, and it will fade with time.

No need for any pity. Would u say yes or no? Thanks for infos by the way.

Well, I'm both in a relationship and too old, so no, I would not. But pretending I was single and same age, I still know nothing about you so can't say.

I'm not trying to give you pity, I'm speaking from experience. Acne scars aren't the worst thing ever and they don't completely ruin your looks. They also fade with time and become less prominent. Chin up!

Yeah i was talking about if you were single and same age. We would happen right? 😆

Most Helpful Guy

• I have lots of scars... and it used to really wreck how i saw myself... but at some point I quit giving a shit and simply started liking myself. It's been a while since I didn't have several pretty girls interested in me. It really is all in the mind. Worse-when you don't like how you look, you tend to FUCK WITH your pimples and make them worse... and it becomes a cycle of self hate /self abuse.

So work what you DO have-start with your self-liking yourself, thus smiling and exuding confidence-THAT is attractive to women. Get very good in bed, that HELPS give you confidence that they can also sense. And work on your style, style your hair, get jewelry, etc.. DEFINE yourself in OTHER ways, and soon you'll see both your image and the reality of your acne & scars fade...

Trust me-how attractive you are is less about your physical features than how you see yourself. LOVE yourself, even the scars and you'll be loved, promise.

What Girls Said 1

• You're quite good looking. You can by creams or face wash for the acne. It'll go away it's not permanent

Dont worry. Within a week these flipping pimples will be gone. Guess i'll just have to watch what i eat. I stopped breaking out in HS but back to brking out in college. These whoremones just can't stay still 😔

That's the spirit!

What Guys Said 2

• You have a dick dont you?

• Yes i'd date you