Guys would you date with a girl 4" taller than you?

I am 6' he is 5'8". I have a crush on him.

3mo upp

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 5'7", and, yep, I'd do it without a second thought. Believe it or not, I actually prefer women to be taller than I am (not a fetish or a demand, just an unusual preference). I like this couple's look:

us.hellomagazine.com/.../jamie-cullum--a.jpg

(7 inches between them in bare feet)

I'm in the minority, though, so your squeeze may not feel the same. Dudes on average aren't as hung up on height as women, but some guys feel too "emasculated" (for whatever ridiculous reason) by taller women to date them. If he's one of said guys, then I'd "uncrush" him, because the dude may be too superficial to bother with.

Also, if a taller girl were interested in me, I'd rather she just ask me what I think about dating a lengthier gal. There's no sense in keeping any uncertainty around.

Anyways, that's my two cents.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a lot taller than my boyfriend
    I am Dutch and we are one of the tallest countries in the world. I am 178cm (5feet 8in) and I am the shortest girl of all my Dutch friends and pretty average overall.
    My Australian boyfriend is only 176cm and he's about average in his social group in aus.

So when I wear heels and go out dressed up I am way taller haha

What Guys Said 14

• Well for me that'd be a girl who's 6'7.

I say go for it though in your case. Don't let your height or his hold you back! Love knows no bounds.

• 4"? Wow! That's a TALL girl! I believe I would. I may find it a little strange that a girl could be that tall (since I'm 6'1"). But if we both like each other, then why not?

• Maybe... her being taller than me is a bit awkward but if she's awesome enough I'd still go for it.

• Yeah, I would climb her like a tree.

• i love tall women!!!

• She'd be about 6-4; yeah, that would be fine.

• Yes YES YES I always wanted to date a girl taller then me My dream is that I would just reach up to her breasts but that will never happen

• if he didn't want to date you just cut some of your feet and you will fit

• I'd date a girl who is like 6'4. I think.

• It doesn't matter, if you've Crush more..

• I have dated a girl who is 5 inches taller than me, and a girl who was 4 inches shorter than me (im 5'5"). There wasn't much of a difference. Go for it and have fun

• And with heels you'd be 6'2 or taller

• my girlfriend is 6'5 and im 6'4 and im happy.. i dont think it matters

• a girl who's 6'8"? hmm. I don't know that's a bit tall.

6'8" girl maybe count as giant girl yeah, I am only 6' tall :)

"I'm only 6 ft tall." First time I've ever heard a girl say that. you're taller than 99 percent of females at that height lol

What Girls Said 1

• I am 6'1 and have only went out with a small number of men taller than me. The rest were shorter than me. Each one of those men completely comfortable with it and were proud to be seen with me. But each man is different. Some men love being with taller women and some don't.