Do men mind when women act assertive/dominant?

I mean if a woman isn't beating around the bush, just saying what she wants in general. Which could sometimes cause a man to become taken aback by her directness.
Would it cause a man to feel less masculine because he may of felt he has a more dominant role to live up to than the woman (not controlling but more assertive)?
Sexually speaking, saying when she wants sex and just coming out with it, would he not like that because he may prefer to be initiating?

Most Helpful Guy

• We generally would love a female to be more open and assertive when they are interested in us. Approaching women is the hardest part of life.

But a female who is aggressive in general is a turn off.

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the man. There are men who even like it.

What Guys Said 7

• Not a problem, but if she says something that might indicate the man to be seen as inferior in some way, it's gonna be hurtful, and he might resent her for that.

• Some guys prefer it, others don't mind, and others will care.

• I would say I would be fine with it I was in a dominant sexual relationship one time I really enjoyed myself

• Not me.. I like assertiveness from a woman also

• I'm totally fine if the girl is dominant, assertive and initiative.

• i wish more women were the initiators in dating and relationships

• well this is the 21st century after all, times have changed

What Girls Said 0