Should I try again or forget him?

I got into a horrible fight with my boyfriend and he's been ignoring me for a week. I tries calling him I then blew up his phone begging him to say something anything. still nothing. It been a little over a week should I try again or wait?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget him. If he can't be civil after and during a fight then he's not a man he's a coward

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How long have you been dating?

Do you love him?

I don't like it when people just say "forget" about someone. If it was that simple, you would have done it already.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Almost a year. I do love him a lot. This was our first fight and I mean it says a lot about the type of person he is if he at his age (9) years older can act like this. It's the fact he has said nothing at all. I begged for him to say something even if it was over or that he needs space but I can't forget him I literally see his name everyday throughout the day, I dream about him , everything reminds me of him. I'm just dumbfounded. He told me he loves me , wants to have a baby with me down the road n has never felt this way about anyone before and then he does this. It's just hard I don't know how he can do this. Obviously we are very different people.

• 2mo

Has anything happened since this post?

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah I would suggest forget him, and go out with your friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's acting like a little bitch. Leave him alone, when he ready to talk he would contact you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• you should enjoy yourself and forget about him.

0|0
    0|0