Guys, have you ever tried mail order brides or would you ever try it?

I see a lot of men on gag who are unhappy with American women or they have trouble finding a woman for being short or unattractive. I think they should give mail order brides a try. Just a suggestion lol. ( not sponsored I swear!!!)

0|0
4|19

Most Helpful Guy

• never, it is even more pathetic than going to a prostitute

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I wouldn't date a woman who was not fluent in English. Easy communication is too important to me. I would also be wary of a dating relationship where the woman was under economic stress. I would be afraid that her evident affection was not entirely genuine.

0|1
    0|0
  • Those relationships usually suck
    The women use men for money and citizenship

I guess if I had no other options... It just weird I think

1|2
    0|0
  • Only as a last resort.

I actually know a guy who had his mail order wife divorce him and he's a total slob.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say no, because I have seen what comes of importing a woman.
    The sad and socially-dysfunctional losers who import Asian women are taken to the Family Court and stripped of everything that they own.
    The sad and socially-dysfunctional but more cashed-up losers who import Russian or Ukranian women meet the same fate.
    The problem is female nature and how feminism has made women and men view each other as the enemy.

0|0
    1|1
  • naw, I'd never do it. sounds completely insane.. but all marriage is pretty much insane really. why do i need the state to make a promise to someone? marriage is for sheep. all that matters is that she knows, and I know. and a promise with the eyes is much more powerful than one on paper stamped by some shmohawk

0|0
    1|0
  • Maybe as a maid for me and my wife. Give her a place to live and work. Done and done xD

0|1
    0|0
  • No, and I don't believe I ever will. I would prefer a woman to love me on her own than to love me for my money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ikr lol seriously was thinking the same thing a while back

0|0
    0|0
  • Many men do. See it a lot in Australia. Yet more more proof how hard it is for the men in the dating game.

0|0
    2|0
  • That is the dream. Mail order Russian wife ftw ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Can I get my money back?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather find one myself honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • No i am happy wirh women here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could use a Russian companion lol

0|0
    0|0
  • or they can trade with me i`ll send them two Egyptians for one short American Girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like Taylor Swift?

0|0
    0|0
  • most countries don't give out visas for that now.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4