When do you feel Vulnerability?

Some say you have to be Vulnerable to have a good relationship and let your guard down. Do you believe this?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Because people go into robot mode a lot of the time just accomplishing what has to be done, completing one task after the other, all the while an internal dialogue persists depicting their constant anxious thoughts. Vulnerability is when you finally expatriate these occurrences, when you share how you feel with the world. It's really cool sometimes, to just take a second to understand how you feel and how others feel, and why.

• Hmmm you know what? I don't know /=

• Being Vulnerable is not t let down your Grand or to compromise bit to to be transparent and intimate with each other.( to come in a see). It does not imply sexual relations but more or being honest and sensitive to each other wellbeing

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, but I hate it.

• People shouldn't have a guard up in matters of love. If someone hurts you take it as a lesson, not as an excuse to allow scales to grow over your heart.

• I don't think so.. You have to guard of what you have. There are thiefs out there