This new to dating thing… especially texting etiquette?

I slept with a friend of mine the other week (on a Saturday night), thinking it was a one night stand I didn't expect for him to reach out (Tuesday) and text me all week as well as organising something that Saturday.

He booked a table at a very fancy and expensive place, we got along really well and eek back to his place. I stayed the night and we were all cuddly in the morning.

When I left he said "i'll text you, we can hang out next weekend". But he hasn't messaged me (it's Tuesday). I'm so new to this real, adult dating thing and I don't know how it works.

I am starting to like him a bit but I don't know what I am looking for or where it is going.
My past relationships have all started as friends and even if they haven't I can't remeber this awkward don't really know each other and NOT texting 24/7 stage. What happens now?

He seemed to enjoy himself, he even said in conversation that we would have to see my place sometime when I talked about it. Which leads me to believe that he wants to see me again. I want to seem interested and him be aware of that but I don't want to seem crazy interested and looking for anything because I just got out of something and am not sure i'm really there yet...

What Guys Said 1

• Text him. He might be really nervious and maybe a little embarrassed. He still likes you thiugh, just unsure of how to handle it. See if he just wantsto do something low key, and see what happens from there.

What Girls Said 1

• It's still Tuesday. If he hasn't contacted you till Thursday text him and ask him if you're going to hang out on Saturday or Sunday.