Would you date a 5'9 guy?

Girls, would you date a 5'9 guys or would you just reject him because of his height?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wtf... I'm 5'3, of course I'd date a guy who's 5'9 😐 that's tall to me 😐😐

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not short. I'm 5'7 and i don't give a s*it.
    But do yourself a favor and avoid those who want the stereotypic "tall, dark, ripped up, handsome man with a huge wallet". Not because of your height, because they're b*tches that are not worth your commitment.

Yeah most women want that but they're the odd exception where a woman will date a guy if he's good looking or wealthy but short

@Mrwoo99 When I walk in the spot (yeah), this is what I see (ok)
      Everybody stops and they staring at me
      I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it

I'm sexy and I know it

xD

Guys need to realise that women's prime is her 20s and youth. When women hit their 30s that's when they have to do the approaching or work.

What Girls Said 16

• No, that height is fine.

• Of course yes! It's not short, it's average.
    My father is 5'9 and my mom 5'7. I'm even shorter than my mom at 5'6 so being with a 5'9 is completely fine with me.

• I'm barely 5'8 and i'm kinda tell for a girl and i can absolutely date a guy tall as me. That said, i feel bad saying this but i can't go for short guys. If a guy was 5'7, just an inch shorter then me i wouldn't notice and it wouldn't bother me but if at 5'6 it does bother me and i feel awkard.

One thing guys should consider is being insecure about your height is a huge turn off, you shouldn't even mention or acknowledge height to a girl even as a joke.

• I would date a guy who's 5'9 if I like his personality and if I find him interesting. 5'9 is not short in a guy---it's a pretty average height. You have no reason to worry about your height if you've got good looks, a sense of humor, and a nice personality :) Many actors who I find attractive are 5'9

• 8 foot or GTFO. 😄

• Of course i would date a man with a 5'9" stature. That is a pretty common height amongst guys and you are still taller than most women. Large height differences can sometimes be quite awkward amongst couples, and as 5'9 is within the average male height range, you are less likely to experience this problem. Im 5'6, so 5'9 is not even an issue. Even then, height is pretty insignificant for a lot of people, so don't worry.

Thanks for the comment, makes me feel quite good.

I'm glad i made you feel good. Take it easy.

• I would go with a 5'9 guy wearing my 3" heels which take me up to 6'2 - pat him on head and say "Your small for a guy" and watch him cry.

You are 5'11" barefoot?
      Why would you tease a guy and make him feel bad for being short?

@iamacreativeuser20 By the time I had banged your brains out in the bedroom you would gladly be a slave no matter what other room you be in.

But don't treat too badly in public!
      And I hope you won't bite off my dick :(

• Yeah, I would

• ofc i would height doesn't mean a thing to me

• My crush is shorter than 5'9, but he's handsome and sexy af beside I'm only 5'2 so I'm cool with his height 😊

• Yes.

• 5'9 ft is fine in my book.

• Yeah I love 5ft9

• 5'9 is not that bad

• Yeah why not?

• probably not

How tall are you?

5'2'

I don't really care for height, I'm more interested in character

What Guys Said 5

• I'm 5'10 and plenty of girls have shown interest in me! :-D

• They'd reject him. Unless he's a thug.

Don't believe their words, watch what they actually DO.

• Sure.

• most likely as long as she's under 5'9". Girls want to be shorter than us. makes them feel more feminine

• Dude get lifts. Women want men over 6'0+ and ideal height for them is 6'2. Anything else and you need to compensate with a handsome face, status or money to get a chance.

No, I don't like them too tall. And status and money doesn't work as a substitute for good looks or a good personality. 🙄 ffs