Should I ask her out again now that I got my life on track?

I went out on a date with this girl last fall. Unfortunately at that time I wasn't in the best place in life, lost sight of who I was, no personality, frustrated... etc. Should have been working on myself rather than dating. The date didn't go real great, I was kinda zonked out and useless. She seemed a bit foggy and confused too too... think she broke up with a boyfriend recently too.

I saw her on a dating site again recently and thought about asking her out now that I did a complete 180 with myself and things are going great. It would be nice to see her again have another go now that I've got my old self back. I think it was just bad timing for the both of us... Whaddya think?

What Girls Said 1

• You can try giving it a shot.

I might just. Out of curiosity if it was you would you reconsider? I know some 1st impressions are hard to pave over... That and there's no genuine way to say "I've changed" messaging on a dating site.

What Guys Said 2

• Doesn't hurt to try. But first impressions are hard to redo. I won't be surprise if she passes but it's worth a shot.

• Yes do it for sure :)