What happens if I graduate college without dating as a girl?

I only have one year left of college (21 years old) and I have never been asked out by a guy or dated anyone in my entire life. And no, I do not have any guy friends (I used to have a couple but we stopped forming a friendship because either they graduated or were already in a relationship with a girl). I feel so sad because I heard that most people find their partners in college, but I cannot seem to find a guy who wants to date me or a guy who has the courage to tell me that he finds me attractive and wants to take me out on a date. I do not think I am unattractive and strangers say I am pretty so it cannot be that I am unattractive (plus I see unattractive women dating). Plus, I get stares from guys (not in my college town but in my hometown) every once in a blue moon. I am also in shape-I only weigh around 125 pounds and am 5'5. Yes, I am shy but the times when I try to be outgoing, guys do not seem to take interest in me. What should I do if I graduate in one year without dating anybody (which is very likely to happen)?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 33 when I started dating. You have plenty of time.

What Guys Said 1

• Your life will be over. You better get some dick while you can. Go over to some frat houses and offered to pull trains.

What Girls Said 3

• Its not about your looks. Nothing happens and nobody really cares except for those that do/will. All anybody really wants to know if your willing to date, and do thing sexually if that is what they want: yes or no. That's all. You can't expect men to all the time come to talk to you. If you are interested in a guy then you need to make your intensions clear and just go do it. Otherwise nobody is going to talk to you. There is just something about you that they do not find attractive, and looks is far from it. And no, shyness is not the problem either. It could be that your just awkward to be around and they sense that. Some people could be thinking that your weird. I get that a lot too. They think your nice and pretty and all but your just so weird, they don't get you, or they think your not normal so they won't risk it. I'm saying from my experience. A real pain.

• It's not a huge deal. Sometimes it's hard to attract guys especially if you're shy. Just try socializing a little more and going to places where you meet a lot of guys and eventually someone will ask you out. Are you still a virgin? If you are, then you can get sex pretty easily by just going to a bar and sitting there for a while. Or you could try online dating - you'll inevitably get a lot of replies.

Nothing will happen if you graduate without dating anyone. It's really not a big deal.

• Nothing