Do girls really care about money , wealth, etc in a guy or is all that a lie?

Hello , i am asking this because i am a 25 single guy who really wants to find a beautiful and great girlfriend. I know i am attractive and cute looking and i have nice qualities (caring, sweet, honest i am a musician, etc) so I know it shouldn't be too hard for me to find someone i am very attractive to, but the problem is i have a lack of self esteem in that way because i am an unemployed student at university, I still can't drive , etc.
I was just wondering because I know tons of attractive/hot girls normally look for a guy who can pay them stuffs, take them travelling etc... (i knew a girl who rejected me because i didn't have a job or couldn't drive...)

Is it really true that girls are like that? or is it just a minority?

Most Helpful Girl

• If all your concerned about is looks, then what's wrong with them only being concerned about money? You need to date within your age bracket at your school; older women are going to expect that you have a job (not necessarily a CEO, but a job) and a car.

Most women aren't going to want to date someone without a job or a car unfortunately, but obviously that won't matter much to other students. The not driving thing might be a deterrent however. Focus on your education, get a job and a car, and then I think the dating pool will open up more for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Hello , i am asking this because i am a 25 single guy who really wants to find a beautiful and great girlfriend."

"Do girls really care about money , wealth, etc in a guy or is all that a lie?"

These are both superficial as hell. If all you are searching for is for her to be super attractive (which is superficial), then you should expect her to be superficial back (want your money).

I would try and improve upon yourself to help your lack of self esteem. Although self esteem issues don't really come from what you have or don't have, because no one is perfect. It's often a deeper issue than that.

What Girls Said 5

• Date uni girls, like the other guy said. Not all girls are after these things. I'll admit I like someone who's working but that's because I'm working too and I like to date someone who can afford to go on nights out with me.

• I care more about your education and intelligence. I would have to be really broke to care about your job. As long as you can provide for yourself, I'm fine. You don't have to buy me shit.
    Plus I don't think uni girls care about that stuff. Not if they aren't gold diggers.

• I have yet to meet a girl that doesn't want a guy with some confidence in himself. If you don't like yourself, how can you expect someone else to?

• Lots are.
    As a matter of fact a lot of people are materialistic whores these days.
    Don't become one of those capitalistic slaves just to lure a gold digging slut.

• I think most don't mind as long as you're not destitute and will make them live a life of poverty not being able to afford food and basic things. Though if that situation happens in the course of your relationship and you're both doing something about it, she will most likely stay.

What Guys Said 6

• some girls do. some don't. some care about it as an aspect of the overall person

• Yeah man, not a lie. You're essentially dickless' to most women. Look, it's just the way it is for guys. Now if you were a women that be a different story.

• yes, they do, get over it.

• wtf kinda guy can't drive at 25

• The nature of women has always been known...

• They care once they leave university. If you're trying to date girls who have graduated it might be an issue. If you're dating other students, they won't care.