Do you feel ugly if guys don't approach you?

Be honest girls, do you feel ugly if guys do not approach you?

Most Helpful Guy

• They shouldn't. Looks are not the only thing that will make a guy approach.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, because being attractive is actually a very small part of being approached.

- you have to be in the right place and at the right time with the right guys around (most guys won't just randomly call you out on the street)
    - you have to seem approachable. No girl is walking around smiling and making eye contact with everyone. Outgoing girls will get hit on more often regardless of their looks
    - you have to come across a guy who has the guts to approach you. With online dating, its not really necessary for a guy to take such a huge risk
    - if you are too attractive, it might be even more difficult for guys to approach you

What Guys Said 9

• Do you ever signal that you should be approached? Ignoring a guy and making angry face will not birng anybody to approach you.

• I don't feel ugly if girls don't approach me. Why should you women feel ugly for guys not approaching you? You know how fucking terrifying it is for guys to approach you out of the fucking blue? Jeez I created 2-3 takes about it.

• I think the main reason men do not approach women is that women no longer appreciate that sort of thing, and men get tired of getting a cold shoulder all the time.

• I can't imagine how hideous a woman has to be to truly never get hit on. I'm not entirely convinced this exists at all actually. I expect the women who pretend they don't get hit on actually just don't get hit on by men they deem good enough, but saying that doesn't engender the same sort of sympathy.

• entitlement complex.

• There are a number of reasons why guys don't approach you. It could just be your body language though.

• Thats not really the case cuz some guys are neevous to approach girls they find attractive until they actually grow a pair of grenades in their pants to commit suicide infront of her beautiful face.

• No never.

• you should feel ugly either way just based on the fact that you're a female

So you only find makes attractive?

Whatever you say scared anonymous misogynist.

@ProbablyTooMature how are you any less anonymous than i am? do you have your picture up?/ no

What Girls Said 16

• I don't go out much, I don't go to places where guys could approach me, so I can't expect them to talk to me.
    But I wouldn't feel ugly if guys didn't approach me.
    I probably would think I was doing something wrong or that they're weren't attracted to girls like me.

• Not really, I know im not ugly but not a model, but I know I can look intimidating sometimes... have resting bitch face syndrome lol!

• More unwanted than ugly.

• I don't feel ugly because I know that's not true. I do feel unwanted though, which isn't too horrible of a feeling but it still sucks.

Do you smile at guys you like or ever show clear signals?

What about random people on the street you don't know who you glance at. If you smile at them what would that mean? Happened to me once i was caught off guard.

@Jamesol1 Maybe if I'm feeling happy and they look happy.

• I did when I was younger. I was awkward and skinny, and guys never talked to me. That made me feel a like I wasn't attractive. Since I grew into my body, though, I get asked out all the time. And yes, if guys suddenly stopped looking and asking for my number, I'd start to doubt my attractiveness.

• Wouldn't say ugly no. I however don't go out looking for guys to approach me. I don't wait for them to approach me as I'm quite forward and wouldn't hesitate to speak first. Even if I never saw or spoke to them again I wouldn't say I feel ugly.

• No, I own a mirror.

However even ugly girls get approached. You probably give of the "don't even try and talk to me" to vibe.

• Nope. Different strokes for different folks

• No, I don't. They usually just stare so I don't get approached often😕 it is... what it is.

• Yes. I usually get asked out when I feel the ugliest though.

• No 😊

• Nope, not even a bit. Although, I really appreciate it when they smile, say something nice, or approach me. In fact, I LOVE THAT! But I'm not going to shame myself if they don't.

• I am ugly. Over time I've realized it's me who has to do the approaching if I like a guy. If you don't get approached, you should try it instead because chances are you aren't ugly. Likely you'll have a better success rate than me. It sucks to get rejected, but I've learned I'd rather know than not know. In the past, I wouldn't at all because of my looks. However, it was my mother who sat me down and explained that it was stupid. She told me that he wasn't going to ride up on a horse. Although I already knew that, and I am sure she knew that too.

The thing is, she was the one who asked my step-father out. They've been together 15 years now. Their anniversary was the beginning of August. After I found out she took the initiative, it's what opened my eyes. So far I haven't been lucky, I've never been in a relationship at all but one of those guys might have said yes. I might have spent the rest of my life wondering if that guy actually liked me, but never approached me because they were too nervous or something. My mom says I am not pretty, but I am not as ugly as I think I am.

I'll admit, I am getting worried. I will soon be in my 30s and the rejections take a hit on the self-esteem. I already have low self-esteem as it is. I also know that women are more desired in their 20's than in their 30's and I will be in my 30's in less than a week. Also, I have never gone out of my league. I will never go for the tall and handsome guy because I already know they won't like me. I usually avoid the really attractive guys. The last guy was exactly like me. He had no experience in dating, and he was in his late 20s. We got along really well, so I figured we'd be a good match. We could both learn together and we were already friends. He turned me down because in his words: "You're a nice girl, but I can't date a woman who looks like a man. Sorry, not sorry." I have a masculine looking face. I haven't asked anyone out since him, which was six months ago, but I'm prepping myself to move on.

So if I can do it, anyone can.

• it depends, one time i was at a club and no one approached me, all the guys approached my friend and she has a boyfriend

• Not really. Everyone has different tastes in girls so some might not find you attractive whereas there are other guys who might find out attractive:)

• Yes because I was the friend of all the guys or the "sister" but never the girlfriend
    Still kind of like that. I have all the guy friends but never the relationship and it sucks lol

Try wearing a dress or a skirt more often. That helped my freind's sister that was a tomboy get the attention of her current husband.

@Dim_121 it bothers me but it doesn't. Not like I'm walking around in basketball shorts... Ever lol just usually stuff like

straightfromthea.com/.../...s-v-neck-t-shirt-2.jpg

Not even the boots