Why won't he sleep with me?

My boyfriend won't sleep with me and I don't understand why. We have been together 3 years now and live together. We have slept together twice in the past year and I've even bought new sexy underwear to which he rolled over said to stop being stupid. He then flirts infront of me with other girls and I've found out he has been having a secret friendship with one of my friends for the past few months. Initiating sex with her apprantly.- he denied this. What should I do? Is he cheating?

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously he isn't attracted anymore. His feelings have also changed and I highly suspect he is cheating. His flirting and secret affair is very insensitive, disrespectful and all I need to know that this relationship is over. If he does all these things why are you still with him? It won't change so you have a decision

Most Helpful Girl

• From what you wrote it's obvious he is cheating and to be blunt with you I think he doesn't want you sexually again but doesn't know how to say it to you because you guys are living together. My advice to you is for both of you to sit down and talk what the problem is. The problem could be such as maybe you don't dress like you use to, maybe your sex life is based mainly on missionary style I. e it lacks some kinky fuckery and lastly maybe he's tired of the relationship and doesn't want to be the one to initiate the breakup so he is trying to push you to brim so that the fault we be on you. It's just my thoughts so if you still love then try everything you can to make your relationship last, Goodluck.

What Guys Said 24

• 2 times in a year? Yes he is getting some somewhere else. He is finds it appropriate to degrade you when you dry to dress sexy and flirting in front of you. Have some self respect for yourself and leave him.

• Even if he's not physically cheating YET, he has emotionally checked out of this relationship. It's not IMPOSSIBLE to fix, but he has to want to fix it - and if he's unwilling to do anything about it, then you need to dump him and move on.

• obviously leave him if you value yourself. sorry you're going through this

• you need to break up with him. i don't know why he won't sleep with you. but he's sleeping or at least trying to sleep with other women. don't know why you'd keep a guy like that around

• Sounds like you're friend zoned

• Yes, he's cheating on you... Or trying to.

Get
    The
    Fuck
    Out.

Even if he's NOT initiating sex with your friend (some friend, by the way) he's going to be doing that with someone else.

• Oh hell yeah. Tome to leave and move on. This boyo doesn't love you at all

• Sounds as though he has psychiatric issues.
    My suggestion would be to leave and find someone else. You are wasting your time with him.

• It sounds like he's cheating even if not to the extent if what you've heard or suspect. While it's wrong of him to do this, you might need to look at yourself- are you physically attractive to him? This can be a deal breaker for most men and I feel that many women are treated unfaithfully because they don't make a real effort with their appearance. If there's anything left to save, make sure you keep his head turned in YOUR direction 👍

I'm sorry but if he's not physically attracted to her, why doesn't he grow a pair and tell her to leave?

• Sex is obviously important to you, why are you still with this guy after a year?

• You need someone better tbh. That's a shame..

• For me is extremely rare that a person in their twenties won't want to have sex with his girlfriend, except if he doesn't like her. In fact I was expecting the cheating part.

Time to quit! A relationship is for been with someone you feel well with most of the time, not with someone that has you as a vase. It hurts, but realise it's like that.

• Oh hell yeah.

• I think he is waiting for marriage ! Hahahaha

• Time for you to move on from him.

• He might be. But this is a weird behavior. Men dont usually cock-block women they cheat on...

What do you mean Cock block women they cheat on?

I have no idea what to say. Cheaters aren't like this. Have you tried straight up talking and asking him about it?

• I would sleep with you and fuck you all night long baby. Your boyfriend is gay, you need a beast like me

• It's tough I know, but he doesn't deserve you

• Most probably.

• Dump him... DUH

• because you smell bad

• sounds like a douchebag

• Be glad you have a boyfriend at all. Now go make him a sandwich!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly if he's been with you for 3 years and isn't interested in screwing your brains out, you should move on. Provided he's not waiting for marriage.

• Don't waste time in a relationship with someone who doesn't appear to appreciate you!!! You don't even need to know for sure if he is cheating to break up.

• He's been sleeping with me hun! Sorry !