Do you think there's Love at First Kiss?

There's this new show called "Love at First Kiss" on TLC. Where people kiss a person they never met. The Point of the show is to see if there is any romantic connection between the two. If they feel they want to get to know one another more after the kiss, then they go on a 2 minute speed date.

If they still like each other after the 2 minute speed they can go on a real date. However, either one can decide to not show up if they decide they don't want to continue seeing the other person, which is a rule for each activity - the first kiss, the 2 min speed date and the optional third date.

Here's a clip from the show.

The show can be both funny but interesting. I guess its a new twist on finding romance. Also, some pepole do fall for one another, so I guess it can work. I wouldn't try it but I'm sure there are people who would. :)

What do you think? Would ever try this new dating experiment? Why or why not?

Thank you for your answers. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that is an accurate way to test attraction. But that is not an accurate way to test love. Love is something different.

Yes, i totally agree with you. :) To test love I think it takes a whole lot more than a kiss and yeah love Is something different. Great Answer! :)

What Guys Said 8

• it's not that different from speed dating, a way to get quick first impressions of someone by doing something 'out there.'

Me, I've always preferred pinning girls to get a quick first impression. Any girl can FAKE a warm kiss... you have to catch them off guard!

• It's something different. If a girl is a good kisser then it's a great start to test things the next time around. First impressions are very important.

Cool, I see your point. :)

Thank you for your opinion. :)

Your very welcome.😎

• Yeeeeahhh, I saw the commercial for that some time ago. I mean, I COULD do that, sure. But I really don't think it would have any bearing on how I could feel about the other person. It would take a lot more than just a kiss I think.

Yeah for sure, i agree. :) it's interesting concept but the old fashion way of getting to know someone more first works better.

Thank you for your great answer, appreciate it. :)

• Lust, not love

• No I don't believe that at all.😛

• No...

• Yes... there is some love present on it...

• No, I don't believe in that horse shit, this isn't Enchanted the movie. Do you believe in one night stand? Don't mix love with lust

Hahaha enchanted the movie. You make a good point. :) I agree love and lust are different things.

Your truly one of a kind, you actually told everyone thank you for their opinion. Your Welcome

Aww thank you! :) :D

What Girls Said 7