Is this hot to do?

When a girl you like tells you that she likes to be naked around the house. how about when you were in your teens? Or is that just weird

Most Helpful Guy

• Saying that to a guy instantly puts the mental image in his head of you being naked as you're going about the house. There will likely be increased blood flow to a certain part of his body.

What Guys Said 2

• maybe for some most but i grow up in a time and would where nudity/nakedness was open.

to be need or naked isn't sexual it's just beautiful.

• Which girl is telling me that in my house? My sister? My mom? Then I'd love that! Incest wincest lolz

What Girls Said 1

• No I always found it jolly exciting to be skipping around the house bare naked. Standing in front of the window with my neighbor old Mrs Higgins shouting at me and calling me a dirty whore while her husband old Mr Higgins was standing behind her back trying to wank himself off with out his wife old Mrs Higgins noticing. Yes it was all jolly exciting.