Is It Just A Game?

I've known this guy for around 2 years now. I've fallen so deep for him but I don't really know what he feels about me..We sometimes text each other and hang out and whenever we do hang out its always at night and we fool around with each other. Everyone I know says that he's just using me and he's a real player but I don't see any of that. He treats me real nice and he's always being sweet to me. Do guys really waste that much time on someone when they don't feel anything for that girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people will form an emotinal bond even if its friends with benefits or casual. Some people can't form emotional bonds with partners partly genetic, conditioned or environmental factors...

• But if you form an emotional bond, doesn't that mean you have feelings for each other?

What Guys Said 1

• There are a lot of things that go threw a guys mind. He might be a nice guy and treat you really nice, but if has truly interested in having a relationship he would have pursued it already. He probably does like you, but not enough to have a relationship. Sorry but it does sound like he is wasting your time if you are looking for more then that.

What Girls Said 1

• One thing to always take into account is an outsiders opinion. If your friends or his friends are saying that he's using you, they are probably right. Outsiders are sometimes privy to things you might not be privy to. They may pick up on oddities and things that don't make sense or on situation like this, be able to tell when he isn't being fair.

I would say that yes, he is playing you. If all you do is hang out at night, and fool around, then definitely he is playing you. I dated a guy who knew everything I wanted to hear, and told me that. He would be wonderful and nice, but ultimately used me for sex. Some guys are like that, and some guys are so good at it that you never know until its over that you were just used.