Embarrassed about not having game?

Just like the title says it is hard to step to a girl and not have anything substantial, to say. When people tell me oh just go Say hello and make it seem like it's that easy. No it's not that easy. Especially when no matter which girl I have talked to they have skipped over me. It's hard when people realize I have no game and can just walk up and take the girl I'm talking to and make it seems like getting them so easy. When it comes to conversations I'm really just say how are you doing and that's it, I just don't have anything of importance to say. I really don't like talking about myself because I already know about me. Then when I try to talk to the girl I just get simple answers with nothing to go on. Not to mention I'm not necessarily the best looking/fit person in the world. The best description of myself is probably similar build to Kenan Thompson from SnL but a few pounds lighter 205 at 5'8". Yeah I know I should lose weight for me that has been harder said then done. I just came from 215, but getting to 160 seems like an eternity away. Then in the meantime it's sucks being passed over, which I think my weight and not being able to converse is what's killing my chances to actually getting the girl. I have always wondered why am I having so much trouble when guys who are my size or bigger have found somebody. What is it exactly that I can do to get a girls attention? Just don't want to be old and grey before girls really want to give me a chance.

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to them

What Guys Said 2

• I've seen quite a decent amount of chubby dudes getting laid. Probably it has to do with your personality so try to step it up more. Searc youtube and google for tips

• Just ask questions, and if they are interested they would speak for you.