Guys, When you really like a girl, are you more likely to call or text her?

Like say there's two girls, one you call for 40 mins a day and the other you text. Would you say you like one moreso than the other by this behaviour?

• Call
    48% (21)
  • Text
    52% (23)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

24

Most Helpful Guy

• If I really like a girl, I'd prefer to call her, even if only for a few minutes than to text her. Sure, I'd text her anyway, but calling is more personal and it takes more effort. And personally, if I'm going to talk on the phone, I try to make the extra effort of going somewhere away from other people, for a little bit of privacy (I'll take myself even further away when calling a girl I like) so if I call a girl for 40 minutes a day, you can be damn sure I feel strongly about her. As for texting, it's something that I do with everyone, so it's not got any real importance behind it.

What Guys Said 23

• I'd best wind up face to face with her, but that's me & everyone has their own way of doing things.

Generally I text people if it's nothing urgent but in this case I'd make an exception cause I like her & I want us to know each other better plus I want her to know I like her (ofcourse I won't mince words telling her that)

• Would much rather call, cause talking is more meaningful and emotional and shit. Fuck texting. Fuck texting for conversation.

• I'd rather text her because if you're calling her, you might not know exactly what you wanna say, etc. But when texting, you have all the time you need to write something to tell her.

So texting is safer.

• Texting is very useful because the other person can answer exactly when they have the time, while thinking deeply about it. So ideal for arranging meetings or providing information.

On the other hand it is very bad on communicating emotions, and potentially it can lead to misunderstandings. In fact people is usually very kind to me in real life, but on the Internet strangers frequently misunderstand me and become angry.

In relationships I found it is even more dangerous, and you can see there is nothing strange about the way I write. If the talk is about feelings, I would say a big nono.

• Neither. I would take an Avanza, have a nap and hope that the urge had passed by the time that I woke.

• Texting feels safer - less chance to run out of something to say and make it awkward.

• I guessing calling is more personal so it i voted call.

You cannot judge his feeling by this alone. You will need more info.

u gay?

What kind of info do you need?

like who did he spend more face-to-face time with?

Also if both girl ask him to hang out at the same time, who would he choose to spend time with first?

• I'd drive by your house at midnight and look to see if your lights are on. It they are, then I will pretend park across the street and stalk you

• I'd talk to the one I'm more comfortable talking to. It doesn't mean I like her as more than a friend, it means she's more genuine, trustworthy, laid back, isn't playing games. etc.

• Text. I hate talking on the phone

• I'd rather call that's where i feel most comfortable when talking to a girl i like however it doesn't hurt to text once in a while.

• I would say I was racing them against each other to see who reaches the finish line first

• See, it actually depends on my phone plan. Imma be broke if I talk 40 mins with anyone.
    That said I would rather talk than text IF I WERE GIVEN THE CHOICE. I wouldn't mind texting either but you can show emotions and feelings better over voice.

• facetime

• I text her everyday.. when using vOICE, she sounds nervous. she didn't like it..

• texting is for girls. guys do it to keep you happy.
    we call after 3-5 days then more if you show interest.

• I rarely call people anyway, so text all the way.

• text, I am to shy to call

• Ah sexist question is sexist. Why should the guy be messaging the girl?

Asking for preference calm down...

• Text

• These days text

• People use the phone for conversations still?

I hate talking on the phone, even if I like her. lol

• I wouldn't call just because it seems so too personal for most people nowadays and if I'm only in the flirting stage I don't want to scare her off. I'd eventually once we got serious prefer to talk on the phone though. But for awhile it's just texting so I can keep her from running scared of me coming on too strong.