Should I go for him?

Okay so first of all, I'm 13. I had a boyfriend in the 6th grade (11/12 years old) but we broke up because he moved. Now I have this HUGE crush on this guy... he's my neighbor and he knocks on my door almost every weekend. He thinks that were just "best friends" but I want to be more than that :( I just don't know how to tell him that I have feelings for him, and I don't want to get rejected. Please help?

Most Helpful Guy

• lulz at the people saying she too young to date. Get with the time, 13 year old are dating now, with or without your help, get over it.

Anyway, there plenty of way to "hint" that you have feeling for him. Flirt with him, tease him , laugh with him , make small little physical contact every now and then.

If he still doesn't get it, then you might need to just come out and say it. It better to know what he feel about you now, than later. Because only gonna get harder and harder.

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 3

• You are way too young. and I'm sure this boy is a little older than you. Maybe by 2 years or 3 at most from what your saying. If your that afraid that he will reject you I believe I am right. You really need to be focusing on school. I don't know how your parents are taking this. But you should talk this over with your parents before you make a step to say anything.

I would encourage you to try. But not at your age. 11 and 12 is way too young. You don't need to start losing your virginity early and doing sexual things at your age. Not saying that you are or is thinking that. But that's how most relationships start out at your age, all while experimenting at the most. Please, or you may regret this.

However if he is the same age, he may not be interested as not all boys around your age may be focused on girls. Whatever happened in your last relationship just learn from it and leave it be. Your way too young to be dealing with heartbreak. You don't want set yourselves up for failure because you had over 10 relationships that ended badly. What you learn now you will take it with you in ever relationship you get into, including marriage.

• I think the woman confessing has been a controversy for a long time... honestly, I don't think anyone knows the ultimate answer to the question. It'll either work or it won't. Personally, the one time I confessed my feelings for a friend I ended up getting rejected and humiliated, so never will I do it again... I think you should let things progress naturally. There's no need to draw clear lines and tell him how you feel - yet.

• Geez kids these days. Stop chasing boys and go play with Barbies! He probably hasn't even went through puberty. At this rate you'll be on Teen Mom